re: Foucualt digest

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I had sent a reply to you earlier but it does not seem to have gone through. I am writing it again now.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The Foucault quote is taken from Vikki Bell's article "The Promis of Liberalsim and the Performance of Freedom" as published in Nikolas Rose et al Focult and Political reason London Unviersity of London Press 1996 p. 86. Bell seems to have taken it from Politics, Philosophy, Culture ed. Kritzman London Routledge 1988 pp. 2-3. However I have not been able to trace this passage to PPC. May be the reason is that I do not have London edition, but only&nbsp;a New York edition.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>hope it is of some help</DIV>
<DIV>regards</DIV>