anorexia

Zhivko

Maybe simple but probably not very intelligent. First of all, you create a
rather dubious dichotomy between the rich and the repressed (in the
statement in your first mail saying that anorexia is not an illness of the
repressed). This is a rather crude form of vulgar marxism.

Secondly, you seem to be completely oblivious to the interplay between the
representation of the body and the constitution of the self. Don't you see
the relations between the body and its representation, desire and sexuality?
Ever heard of bio-pouvoir? How about reading _La volonte du savoir_?

Yves