Re: Deviants and the State

molar means Big teeth -- ie. that which Bites -- it bites the tiny thousand
Sexes all the cuntscocks which get castrated by Big Molar Motherfuckers All
the Filthy Oedipii eating the shit shitting it out and eat the vomit of the
shitipolis. so then the Minority the flapping penises and rattling clitorie
are damaged and gllued to the cementhalls of InstiTutional Superego Murder
then the threshold is Blown to Shit as the Monsters Kills. !!the
motherfuckers and PapaMurder Laius which is the same as Lacan chew our asses
and spit us to shite and puke on our guts : BWO paranoia it is not so
ComPlicated as that ; its fold shit and iz no f--ing go--d. as the
motherOedpiss eats us the Big Maw as once said it genesises us to shit and
chopped up cocks are killed for cunting in the spring of their sorority and
genius Motherfuckers!!! I shit on their FaCES!! iN REVENgen!! I am the Sword
of Damocles!!!
their is the fucking honour of solong a life ossurary of deathbones rattle.
OK?????

I Love you very much. I kiss your brains and bodywith and without organs.