Launch of Azimute

Hello,

THE LAUNCH OF AZIMUTE

AZIMUTE (French for crazy, nuts) is a new website for online publishing of
critical and theoretical texts. The site has begun with a focus on Deleuze
and Guattari and is planned to rhizomatically engage in multiple and diverse
realms outwards from this.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~robertl/azimute.html

We are interested in publishing texts concerning:

Anti-globalisation, Dada, Bataille, Duchamp, electronic art, Throbbing
Gristle, Artaud, Situationist, Stockhausen, Fluxus, Kathy Acker, Deleuze &
Guattari, Stelarc, Lautremont, La nouvelle Philosophie brute, Godard,
E-poetry, Beuys, Foucault, Burroughs, Greenaway, Nietzsche, Body Art,
Tarkovsky, Cage, queer theory, hacktivism, Butoh, L'Art brut, Svankmajer...
and whatever you care to introduce to us.

This project was initiated as a way of publishing my own texts, and
considering the difficulties of getting published texts which are
thematically or stylistically outside academic arenas, popular interest or
existing political/artistic paradigms, I wanted to offer the possibility of
making a centralized resource and banner where texts with a radical, activist
and experimental focus could be published.

The success of this project depends on readers and writers to contribute
texts, ideas, make suggestions and provide material. That means you! Let's
make things happen!

Please forward this on to interested friends.

--
Robert Lort
robertl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx