Re: help with sources-- Bannned Daniel Haines Paul Baines

-------------------------
O Genet we have now banned Daniel Haines, Paul Baines
and so forth. Henceforward there shall be more and
more empty space. Soon there will be nothing but
silence. Then nothing will happens on these list. But
emptiness as you wish. Full fledged repression and the
repression of repression. The denial of its factor.
Some like this has to be done. Le langue francais
c'est parfait pour ca. Mais cette langue existe pas.
It does not. It is not the language. of Deleuze.
Actualluy I shall tell you something Genevieve told
me. Deleuze could not even speak in French. But he did
say all of his words in Latin like Guattari. All else
is halluncination.