Re: Launch of Azimute-- Leaving Us

Thanks for the historic deails. I know of England's involvement in the
creation of Isreal, but I never had it so concisely presented. I have
reflected on this and I had previously consided that the English have been
so wrapped up in the myths of Freemasonry since the 17th century that they
sought to ratify the mythology of the Old Testiment.

That in itself is worthy of Foucauldian analysis. The gaze of the English,
the governmentality (or lack of) of the region, the eventualisation, the
connaisance that was mistaken for savoir, the lack of reparage, the
remanances that sustain the tensions in the region.

Maybe we should present an analysis to the UN?

Lionel