Re:

Mr Debord,
This is the greatest text i have read recently. You
dont care, but im giving my sighn under it, and vote
for it with the both hands.
Here is the place to say something to the americans:

(everything , that is real, can be blasted and turned
into ashes. Only the myths cant be blasted.)

The most importenant - the americans decide who will
live , and who will not, in this world. For example -
They decide that Japon should live in wealth and
prosperity, and Japon does. And they decide, that we (
we are soooo many) should not live in wealth and
prosperity - we should be resource for exploitation.
Our women should be theyr prostitute, our poor should
work for them - This is Thailand, Indonesia, South and
Central America.

They came here, and took from us our countries, and
gave them to the most primitive people in this world -
The Albanians. They want to turn our Christian
Countries , into Muslim "region".
" Blessed are thou, who are peacekeepers, because to
them belongs the kingdom of God." says Matthew 5,6;
And they named themselves "Peacekepers"- And came here
to ruin our verry existence, and give it to the
muslims in the balkans. We live ande raise children,
but there are commin americans, saying " You will do
that nomore". Also:

The americans killed large amount of people in South
and Central America.

The americans broked the life of Sergey Antonov - the
man , who was blamed for the shooting agains the pope.

He still can not recover from that process against
him.

You can make yourself the comments.

Regards!
Jivko