Re: Fwd: Re: recent events?????

Thank You , Mr. Doctor! Your analysys is perfect!! It
must be assumed, that to make those analysys is the
verry profession of yours. And You must be the best in
your profession.Amd i addmire You!
But there is realy a conflict between those two
spatial forms: inside and outside. Because the muslim
extremists are inside (the fantasies), and realy
outside: They can be seen among the albanian terrorist
bands in Macedonia. I will provide the group with few
shots of these guys. And when they are outside, it
realy means trouble.

They are here,in the verry homeland of ours: Europe.

And yes, the balkans are realy transformewd into
muslim area: there is no other explanation, for the
support, given by NATO to the Albanian terror in
Macedonia.

And Your analysys is realy perfect.

Addmrations!
Jivko
--- Tanju SARI <tanjus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jivko as i reading your messages and the one below i
> hardly can figure out
> what your 'real' beliefs are .Subconsciously you
> must have a hard liner
> christian faith which is mixed with mtyhlogical
> fantasies like 'Balkans are
> being transformed to islamic area' but on the
> surface your arguments
> succesfully cover this inferiority and intelligently
> carries some modernist
> vague thoughts.How can you manage this? I mean
> acting like an intellectual
> and thinking like a Bulgarian farmer?

=== message truncated ===