Re: Fwd: Re: We moderns!

Ali,
As I allways I aggree with you!
But the pictures are in the archaic context of the
irony and laughing. The serbs are the people with the
strongest sense of humor in Europe, and they interpret
it with humor and irony. They define themselves as
Asterix and the Gaules, and America as The Romans
so this is all.

Take care!
Jivko

--- Ali Rizvi <ali_m_rizvi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<HR>
<P>Jivko</P>
<P>i am not sure if you were addresing me. any way
here are few words.</P>
<P>i saw the pictures and there is nt much difference
as far as&nbsp;the surface is concerned.</P>
<P>the fundamental problem with recent debates, as far
as i am concerned, is that they are couched in the
context of an archaic conception of justice. they do
not ask the fundamental question: whose justice? they
couch debates whose context is power, whose context is
imperialism in terms of pursuit of infinite justice.
this is vulgarism at its&nbsp;worst!</P>
<P>but let me make it clear imperialism can not be
challanged on the basis of nationlism as recent tragic
decisions of Pakistani government show it again.
nationlism was a creation of imperialism and it must
collapse into it at the end!</P>
<P>May be the imperialism would&nbsp;be challeneged by
totally different creatures, by the people who would
be willing to transcend the shackles of bio power by
making life a triviality!!</P>
<P>sorry for being too oblique and short. the current
term has already started which does not leave much
time plus living in a war like and a tragic situation
sucks&nbsp;to the last bit!</P>
<P>although we try to keep living on!</P>
<P>regards</P>
<P>ali<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>----Original Message Follows----
<DIV></DIV>From: Jivko Georgiev
<JIVKOX43GEORGIEV@xxxxxxxxx>
<DIV></DIV>Reply-To:
foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<DIV></DIV>To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<DIV></DIV>Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: We moderns!
<DIV></DIV>Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 05:22:38 -0700 (PDT)

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Hmmm, the site I applied bellow is
connected with the
<DIV></DIV>recent , or not so recent, events. Please,
tell me
<DIV></DIV>your opinion about it!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>These days we all recieve mails, who say "
Tell me
<DIV></DIV>what you think about that", and "that" is
ofcourse a
<DIV></DIV>virus.
<DIV></DIV>But the link i applied is only a site with
few
<DIV></DIV>pictures.
<DIV></DIV>http://www.geocities.com/forthevoice/index.html

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Thank You in advance for your opinions!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Regards!
<DIV></DIV>Jivko
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you
help?
<DIV></DIV>Donate cash, emergency relief information
<DIV></DIV>http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/

download of MSN Explorer at <a