Re: Downtime for the foucault list on Thursday, Sept 27

--part1_137.2edf705.28f74033_boundary

I thought the list was just quiet, some of the other Spoon lists are also
silent but several have been posting since that date: anarchy, heid, lyotard
have been active of the eight I am on--this came through so it must be
working.

All taking naps?

--part1_137.2edf705.28f74033_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#400040" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">I thought the list was just quiet, some of the other Spoon lists are also silent but several have been posting since that date: anarchy, heid, lyotard have been active of the eight I am on--this came through so it must be working. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>All taking naps?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_137.2edf705.28f74033_boundary--