Re: wasting yer re...

Who talks about human shit? The significance of a species can be defined
by the usefullness of it's shit. The Indians knew that and they
considered the cow holy , mainly because of its shit. With bullshit you
can egalize the floor and the walls of your house, dried bullshit is
used for incense, it makes excellent fuel for cooking and after the meal
you wash the dishes with the ashes. Holy cow!

erik