Re: How do you compare Foucault with Deleuze? Fwd: first

To so many that have answered my comments I cannot answer in private. Sorry.
I was just here to say hello a cause de Richard Pinhas who told me of the
site. It is very interesting and good works. My relations with Gilles
Deleuze were positive and much was learned. If you will read his biography
there you will see the results.

Enchante,
CP

>From: "Lionel Boxer" <lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: claireparnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: How do you compare Foucault with Deleuze? Fwd: first
>Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 05:26:43
>
>Hello Claire
>
>Having known these men, how do you compare them?
>
>Lionel
>
>>From: Claire Parnet <claireparnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: first
>>Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 04:58:43 +0000
>>
>>First time I met Michel Foucault was in Paris at Vincennes. It was late
>>seventies and there was a demonstration about some prisoners and Genet was
>>there also, and so was Deleuze. I was a student of Deleuze.

>>Tlchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement l'adresse
>>http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp