From: "Claire Parnet" <claireparnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <deleuze-guattari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 6:25
Subject: Re: Pier Horus 'funny thought'

> Dear M. Pierre Horis, Anna Miller's deconstruction was aimed at you
and at the others (mostly male species) who are membres of the list and who
do
nothing but sit on their arse and ask requests of others and then do not
even have the decency to reply. And now you, like so many of the list
have revealed yourself to be rude and inconsiderate. The others are not
even worthy to be named. What a bunnch of professorial stinky professors
and wanna be deleuzians and celanians, what secondrate manifestos such as
yours was and is. Half of your terminology is secondary deleuzianguattarian
and the rest is echoing all over with Ducasse, and you and Jerome
Rotteberg know exactly who and what I mean. So go hide in your posturing
silence with the others, you scrapers of the dead. I think Mr. J. Young of
pipeline
fame has said it all. Sneeze on them, my dear, and they blow . I am Kathy
Acker's sister and see through all of your games: allan sodo, jeroame
rottenberg, piere horus and the editors of l.a.n.g.u.a.g.e. didactic babel
gook
poesty. I am Artaud sisters and wave my shit ridden arse in your faces. Let
me
quote my old lover my old gay lover man Allan, Give me your filthiest
sonnets!!!