RE: new foucault books?

Thank You, Stuart!
I cant imagine how you buy books in this country, my
sister lives in London and she does not buys me books,
because they are pricy. The cover cant be from '68, he
didnt participated so you must be right.But i wonder
on which writings she wrote that book.
Thank you again!
Merry Christmass and Happy New Year to all!

Jivko -