Re: Demonstration in DC

Dear Jessica,

I think it's reasonable clear that peace has never really been a priority
for either the Israeli government or for Israel. Maybe check the following
link:

http://www.zmag.org/meastwatch/israeleth1.htm

Also, see Chomsky's book, The Fateful Triangle, for abundant documentation
(drawn largely from official US and Israeli sources).

Regards,

Nate