Re: Chomsky on colonial policing in Palestine...

It's amazing what kind of non sequitors defenders of the occupation will
resort to. This is a total red herring; opposition to the occupation is
not anti-Semitic. It is not even anti-Israeli. On the contrary, what
Sharon is doing to the Palestinian people is a disgrace to the memory of
the holocaust. You should be ashamed of yourself for prostituting the
memory of the holocaust to defend the ethnocidal policies of
Sharon. Please check some of the following sites (all Jewish groups
against the occupation).

http://www.jewsagainsttheoccupation.org/

http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/

http://www.nimn.org/ (Not In My Name)

http://www.btselem.org/ (B'tselem - The Israeli Information Center for
Human Rights in the Occupied Territories)

http://www.icahd.org/eng/ (Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions)

http://www.newprofile.org/english/ (New Profile - Movement for the
Civil-ization of Israeli Society)