Re: Demonstration in DC

Dear Jonas,

Thank you for your concern.

According to B'Tselem, 897 of the Palestinians killed from September 29,
2000 though March 30, 2002 have been civilians, including 192 children.
There were over 108 assassinations (a war crime according to the Hague
Convention -1907) [source: http://www.jewsagainsttheoccupation.org,
factsheet]. This does not include most of those killed in the recent
assault, where the numbers have yet to be counted. I will forward two more
pieces about this most recent assault, which make a strong case that
massive war crimes have been committed by the Israelis.

-Nate