Re: Demonstration in DC

Yeah, yeah. Tell you what. You have any relatives that died in WWII? You
have a mother that was raped in a concentration camp? Did you mother
witness half her town getting machine gunned? Did your mother get to sit
in a tunnel for a month with no food while a man died next to her? Did
your grandfather end up half the man he was because of the beatings that he
took in the concentration camp?

If not, then get lost.

Wilbur