enough

im tierd of getting worthless 2 line messages. rant
at each other in private, no one else wants to hear
it.
when did the list stop being about foucault?

=====
"Merciful Heavens! but what do I care for the laws of nature and arithmetic, when, for some reason I dislike those laws and the fact that twice two makes four? Of course I cannot break through the wall by battering by head against it if I really have not the strength to knock it down, but I am not going to be reconciled to it simply because it is a stone wall and I have not the strength."
~Notes From Underground, Fyodor Dostoevsky