Re: hello and a question

--0-2000771684-1020067765=:31738

Dear friend

Hello

I am a student in sociology group.About your question ,I think that you should read a set of critiques that aginest postmodernists and thier followers were declared.I do not remember any refrence about your subject ,but I try that seek about it.Also I need some article about methodlogy in sociology and particularity,about interpetion method and thus ,If it is possible ,send for me ,peter winch's aritcles.at least ,its most impotant,"understandin ...".

thankyou

goodby