Re: ism solidarity-- Where am I-one thought at last

Dear Paul, you ask where I am from; well I am a
homosexual. Is where I am from. I am a pragmatist.
Ifirst met D&G when I was studying philosophy in
college over in ENgland. Then I became a homo. So I
stopped reading them. Then last year I became a
heterosexual and have since married. I live in a
college dorm and study to do my doct. I was in France
and read French and did some work there at the nice
college that Prof. Deleuze taught from. I met some
nice people from the Deleuzian world, and some more
nice ones from the Guattarian place, but it is nice
and very schizophrenic. So I am a homosexual in the
past of my was. I am Indian and so to become is
nothing but a day by day experience. Here in India
Deleuze is everyday. Not so shocking as for you
homosexuals of the west. I also Hate Arab tryants and
despise the herd and mob who support them; I feel very
sad about those Palestinians and that is why I sent
some emails of them to your list. I am not white and
so i feel little toward the arab people who seem to me
to like being slaves and so they got what they
deserve. I think that Iranian people are much braver
as are the Africans. But arabs are mostly beneath my
contempt, whereas the Palestinians seem to be Superior
beings even like Nietzsche's idea of 'ubermensch.'
One last thought:as for the guy who sent all of those
translations and was bothering well: I read his
translations and they were hasty and not too special.
I willsay this: he can translate but so can almost
anyone with an education from Europe. He seems to be
a boring writer apart from translating; I read some of
his articles (my girlfriend was sending them to me
from New York where she was doing a degree in
languages and translations at New York University; she
speaks 4 languages and can write fluently in them all;
she was a translator for Semiotexte Foregin Agents
some years before)and I found them stuffy and stilted
but maybe some people enjoy reading that sort of
thing. As for me I would be embarrassed writing that
and then printing it! He cannot write except to say
what he is going to write about and then never gets
there!! How boring!\! Pure essay effort! A B+ in my
college!! As for that translator claiming he is no one
well he is a quoter and quotes Deleuze a lot to buoy
up his own position. SO whatever as my niece Shauna
would say, whatever. I think that most of these
Americans are a bit mental and do not even read that
much or they read the fashions. In any event, he is
nice person so don't be so hard on him . As for the
list well he seems, as you say, to say nothing and
then think that this makes him a sort of insider to a
meeting of Deleuze. hhahahahaha what a character!\
Apoor guy like that he does not even get paid or
recognized for his silly translations and summaries!!
May Kali whack his ass!! and he wakes Up! Please enjoy
the enclosed quotes from Jacques Derrida.
Yours Elm.

--- Paul Murphy <clitophon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > thanks
for that eldorra (where do you come from?),
>______________________________________
À l¹instar d¹un Jacques Derrida (1), ils pensent que
les
civilisations du Judaïsme et de l'Islam auraient
beaucoup à perdre s'ils ne
renouaient pas à nouveau le dialogue pour véhiculer,
au miroir de leurs
sources et de leur héritage andalou communs, le
message d'un espoir de
retrouvailles dans l'avenir, en Israël-Palestine.

(1) Jacques Derrida et Elisabeth Rudinesco, De quoi
demainS, Galilée-Fayard,
2001.
As for me I never translate I abandon. When I need to
translate into my lingo I do it and dont say so.
Bye.

For live cricket scores download Yahoo! Score Tracker
at: http://in.sports.yahoo.com/cricket/tracker.html