Re: Postmodern education

<P>If you read education and curriculum coordination journals you will find a strong feminist foundation.&nbsp; These feminist works often draw extensively on Foucault (often without knowing it, as per Davies (1989) and Davies and Harre (1991).</P>
<P>I am not sure if it is many, but&nbsp;certainly&nbsp;some people draw on these Foucault influenced feminists without realising Foucault is behind it.&nbsp; Read Davies and Harre (1991) - see link on my site below.&nbsp; Look in the references of articles for names like:</P>
<P>- Chris Weedon, (1987) turns up a lot.&nbsp; Then again so does Goffman, who is an American/Canadian&nbsp;parallel to Foucault.&nbsp; But Foucault is certainly drawn upon extensively.&nbsp; Perhaps if you read some feminist works, you can look up references to Foucault and trace backwards.</P>
<P>- Heriques et al (1984) is another one, in which two or three works draw on subjectivities and positioning from AK mostly, but some others.</P>
<P>- Davies (after mid 1990s)</P>
<P>- Poter and Wetherall (1988)</P>
<P>- Harris (1982)</P>
<P>There might be something on my link site:</P>
<P><A href="http://www.geocities.com/lionelboxer/phd/linksa.html";>http://www.geocities.com/lionelboxer/phd/linksa.html</A></P>