Genealogies of Difference available on-line

Apologies for the cross-posting,

Back in February, I e-mailed a few of the Spoons lists to let people know that
my Genealogies of Difference was being published by the University of Illinois
Press. At the time I mentioned that the book would be available for free
download from the web, and now, it seems, UIP has made it available at
http://www.press.uillinois.edu/epub/books/widder/. I don't know how long the
download will be free -- I suppose it depends on how many people download it
-- but please do check out the site if you are interested. Again, though, if
those of you who are attached to universities could ask your libraries to
order a copy I'd be grateful, and, of course, if you would like to purchase a
copy yourself, well, that would certainly please me too.

Thanks for the use of your inboxes.

Nathan

Dr. Nathan Widder
Lecturer in Political Theory