Re: The Human Body & the Body Politic

Thankt you for your elaboratee-mail, but what is your body trying to
say? What kind of organical process led to this outburst of words? ;-)
Besides, it all looks a bit reductionistic. See, the interesting thing
with our consciousness is that it lives on feedback. It couldn't survive
in a monocausal world. The body has noncorporal meaning and meaning has
a bodyish component, none can be reduced to the other.

erik