Re: Reference for Governmentality

I have chapter four in The foucault effect, studies in governmenttality, ed.
By Graham Burchell, Colin Gordon and Peter miller. "Governmentality, by
Michel Foucault. P. 87-104
A translation of a lecture gevenat the college de france in feb. 1978,
translated from the italian version by Pasquino.

Is this what you are looking for?