From: "Mark Kelly" <mgekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Society Must Be Defended
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:21:42 +1000

hi all
does anyone know of any journal (or even newspaper) reviews of Society Must
Be Defended, as I'm writing one and want to check out the competition?
cheers
mark

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. No account expiration - no need to
worry about losing your Hotmail account. Click here http://join.msn.com/

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger