RE: Problematizing Amazon

Hi Larry,

Thank you for the response. You are right, I 'problematized" Amazon dot com.
I made a passing
comment about Amazon being homophobic based on banners that call for boycott
on numerous
web sites I visited a few months ago. I guess I should have been more
careful, since I couldn't find
a lot of concrete "proof" and there are lots of legends flying around online.

Here are a few threads that have discussion on Amazon and homophobia:

http://shamash.org/listarchives/uahcampus/uahcampus.09.11.99
http://csf.colorado.edu/forums/peace/nov98/0002.html

-Cordelia