the child in Foucault's writing

Hi all,

I am writing a paper on moral panic toward pedophilia, and ontology of the
child as a subject of normalization. I am hoping to use Foucaultian theories
to analyse how society transform a child so that s/he is desexualized, and how
a child is trained to become a "normal member" of his society.

Right now, I am using mostly History of Sexuality. If any of you have other
reading recommandations (preferably primary Foucauldian literature, but
critique of Foucault's approach is also welcome), please let me know.

Thanx a lot!

-Cordelia