CFP: 4th annual Foucault Circle (Reminder: Abstracts due Friday,

REMINDER: Abstracts are due in one week!

CALL FOR PAPERS

The fourth annual meetings of the Foucault Circle

Wabash College
Crawfordsville, IN, USA
March 5-7, 2004

Papers on any aspect of Foucault's work, or studies or applications of
Foucauldian thinking, are welcome. To be considered for the program, please
send a 1-2 page ABSTRACT of the paper, by e-mail. (Please include the
abstract as a ".doc" attachment to your message.) The program will be
announced via e-mail, by early February.

Abstracts should be submitted to both Richard Lynch (lynchr@xxxxxxxxxx)
AND Todd May (mayt@xxxxxxxxxxx) by Friday, January 23, 2004.
Please include "Foucault Circle submission" in the subject heading.

The meetings will begin with an informal welcoming reception on Friday
evening. There will be morning and afternoon paper sessions on Saturday,
followed by dinner and a business meeting. The conference will conclude
with paper sessions on Sunday morning. Each speaker will have approximately
20 minutes for a presentation, followed by 15-20 minutes of discussion.

The conference program, as well as logistical information about lodging,
transportation and other arrangements in Crawfordsville, will be available
in early February, 2004.

For information about the Foucault Circle, please see our website:
http://www.siu.edu/~foucault

My apologies if you receive multiple emails--this is being sent to several
lists. Thank you.
----------------
Richard A. Lynch
Research Fellow