From: Clare O'Farrell [mailto:panoptique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:10 PM
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Thinking about Foucault's Methods

Cameron

Peter Ferentzy wrote an interesting Ph.D. on addiction using some of
Foucault's ideas. I am not sure if this work has been published yet -
an article he co-authored which doesn't mention Foucault but which
includes his email address can be found at
http://www.camh.net/egambling/issue9/research/ferentszy/
Melissa Bull did some work on drug addiction using Foucault's work as
well. Her details are at
http://www.law.qut.edu.au/about/staff/jsstaff/mbull.jsp

--
Clare
Clare O'Farrell

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain information which represents the views
and opinions of the author and does not necessarily reflect those of the
Australian Drug Foundation as an organization. The information in this
e-mail is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s) named. Any unauthorized use of this e-mail or its contents is
strictly prohibited. Please advise us if you have received this e-mail in
error. Thank you.