Re: quote

>Seemingly I missed that discussion - a more specific question - is it
>dominant ideology he rejects as distinct from rejecting the concept of
>ideology per se?

sorry if my last reply seemed somewhat rude - it seems to me that Foucault
is rejecting the Marxist critical concept of ideology per se, and the notion
of a dominant ideology along with that - although this is with the proviso
that this is not a wholesale rejection that denies any critical value to
these concepts. See, for example. Societ Must Be Defended p.33.

Get Extra Storage in 10MB, 25MB, 50MB and 100MB options now! Go to
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/es2