Re: games of truth

The possible references are too numerous to even count! Just look at the index
of Dits et Ecrits... maybe a good place to start reading is 'Nietszche,
genealogy, history'? Or maybe it's even better that you explain what your take
on it is and what your interest in it is so that we can all 'narrow it down'?

Francois

--
François Gagnon
Doctorant