Re: Foucault in Paris

There is a Foucault center in or close to Paris (I think I remember
hearing it moved but cannot be certain). As for French researchers using
Foucault today, I guess you are both right in saying that they are
difficult to find although you could find a few in the recent
"Liberation's" cahier commemorating his death and here and there in
"Hermes" (a special number on various conceptions of dispositif was
published a few years ago) amongst other journals. If you are looking
for french-written research (and not specifically French researchers), I
could name a few authors (after my return from vacation in three weeks)...

François

--
François Gagnon
Doctorant

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---