Re: Governmentality

hints:
1977-1978:pastoralism is a significant topic of "sécurité, territoire,
population". It runs from feb 8 to march 8, or from p 127 to p. 241.
Quite a walk. Just published in french (Hautes Etudes- Gallimard-Le
seuil). i'm afraid you 'll have to wait a bit if you dont reach to it as
such.
The most significative piece, the 1980-81 course on "Subjectivité et
verité" is yet to come, and who knows what this means.
meantime "mal faire dire vrai"- fonctions de l'aveu (Louvain University-
1981), which, I think is not included in Dits Ecrits, is probably one of
the most important accessible(not easily) pieces on monasticism. I read
a transcript of it at the Foucault center (Paris) some twelve years
ago... or was it a tape? Anyway it is at least there.

--
Pr. Xavier Delcourt
Vice-Président Politique européenne et relations internationales