RE: Foucault's diagram in OT

take a look at Andrea A. Rusnock's "Vital Accounts: Quantifying Health and
Population in Eighteenth-Century England and France," Cambridge, 2002.

Iara Onate {PG} <i.v.d.onate@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been trying to understand Foucault's diagram (General Table) in the
OT and, frankly, it does not really make sense for me. Indeed, although I
can understand the analogy to the theory of language in the classical
episteme, and even some insights in what refers to the modern age, I am not
convinced about it. Please, could someone say something about it? Am I
wrong? Thank you in advance. Iara.

---
This message is certified Virus Free.