Re: Richard Koenigsberg

Mark,

from what I have seen on this list and on H-History-and-Theory (to which
I no longer subscribe) Koenigsberg has only been taken seriously on the
latter, a fact from which you might draw your own conclusions ... That
it is a 'vanity project' for a retired psychohistorian is precisely what
I expected; that twenty people paid $150 to attend a symposium in a
living room with nothing better than bottled water - I fear I would have
required caffeine injections to stay awake - is truly tragic.

David