Foucault on Kant

Dear Kevin and all,

I have translated the thesis into English as an appendix to my DPhil thesis, which also discussed it. My translation misses the first few pages and is far from perfect. I need to go for another trip to France to put it into shape. The time and resources to tidy it up are in short supply at the moment, but it is a project I'm eager to complete. When it's done I will to put it online on generation-online.org and let the list know. I also want to contact the people at IMEC to inform them of the existence of this translation and make a case for the publication of the text at least in French, because I think it is an important and original contribution to Kantian scholarship.

Arianna