Re: The foucault list will move to www.foucault.info

malgosia,

i just wanted to thank you and the other folk at spoon that made possible
the foucault
list. while the ongoing vitality of the list is dependent upon all those who
participate,
we all need to be grateful for the time and effort you have put into its
maintenance. as
well, thank you to camille for offering a virtual space much less panoptic
and carceral
than yahoo. it seems more appropriate somehow.

sincerely,

mark coté