[Foucault-L] Contributions to 'Foucault' blog sought.

Hi,
I run a political philosophy weblog called philosophy.com (
http://www.sauer-thompson.com/philosophy ) that is increasingly using the
Foucauldian material I find online to bear on political life in Australia.

I would like to make it more of a group blog, to widen its Australian focus
and to deepen and broaden the use of Foucault's toolbox to develop a history
of the present.

So I am looking for people interested in, or working with, Foucault who
would be willing to contribute to the blog. Diversity of interests,
concerns, and perspectives etc are welcome. The ethos would be pretty much
along the lines of the editorial in Foucault Studies.

Is anybody interested?

cheers
Gary Sauer-Thompson

Folow-ups
  • [Foucault-L] Introduction à L´Anthropologie de Kant
    • From: Marcio