Re: [Foucault-L] Scruton on Foucault

A pretty unfair reading of Foucault, I must say - though I doubt
Scruton has ever really read him. Have never heard Les mots et les
choses referred to as the bible of 68 before - anyone care to comment
on that?
I notice that the title is completely inaccurate since it doesn't
explain why Scruton became a conservative, but simply details what it
was like for him as a conservative in the irrationalist leftist
milieux of France and Britain.