Re: [Foucault-L] biopolitics on film

Foucault is explicit in SMBD that discipline is older than biopower,
but is a kind of prerequisite for it - the phrase in the English
version is that the two technologies 'dovetail' into one another,
which I particularly like.

Related to the Stalin stuff mentioned by FREDWELFARE, stuff on Nazism
is pretty relevant to biopower. Der Untergang, for example, is
extremely interesting in this regard, dealing with the last days of
Hitler that Foucault mentions in SMBD.