Re: [Foucault-L] Colonial governmentality

I'm not by any means enough of an authority to comment on the content
of your essay, for which I apologize. But I thought I would comment
on the title of your email; I con't know if the phrase "Colonial
Governmentality" is widely used, but it made me laugh out loud because
it reminded me of the Fela Kuti song "Colonial Mentality" - a song
which, in fact, probably provides a fairly good, if rough, synopsis of
the concept of colonial governmentality!

Not necessarily academically useful to you, but a fun fact that put a
smile on my face.

-David Morris
UIowa