[Foucault-L] checking in

Hello. My name is Rodrigo Freston, I am a Law student in Brazil, and am currently doing a study on Foucault's conception of power, more specifically, how he related it to Law, or, better put, the role of Law in society and to what extent it determines society's moral values and how it helps in controlling the population.

I have never read any of Foucault's works in English, only in Portuguese, and I have had trouble finding some of his less famous writings, so I would be very grateful to have some help in pinpointing sources and, of course, any analysis on this study I am undertaking.

Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!