Re: [Foucault-L] Introduction - Ramesh Gopalakrishnan

Ramesh Gopalakrishnan schreef:

Dear friends
My general interests are in critical theory and history of sciences/knowledge. I live and work in London and can read French. I have translated some of Foucault's essays and interviews into Tamil, my mother tongue, during 1987-1997.
Ramesh Gopalakrishnan

Namaskar o Lord by Rama, The Black One of the Cowboys,

I'm very curious to learn what the response was in Tamilnadu of your courageous work. Are there many people interested in this kind of litterature?

--
regards

Erik

www.xs4all.nl/~jehms