Re: [Foucault-L] Introduction - Laura Overstreet

Hi Laura,

I know of a PhD thesis which looks at gay men and disability using a Foucauldian perspective. It's by Terence O'Neil and should, I presume, be available via inter-library loan or similar, from Queen's University, Belfast - it's very good! y research is also based around gender and sexuality, using Foucault's notion of governmentality, along with friendship and queer theory, to look at transpeople's intimate partnerships. You might be interested in my research journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/tam_phd/ I'm currently writing up to submit in September.

Tam