From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Peter Winston
Fettner
Sent: 10 April 2006 18:21
To: Mailing-list
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Weber?

Dear Ben:

Your comment about "Economy and Society" reminded me of Max
Weber's giant work of that name, and that reminded me that
Foucault was quite interested in Weber's work...but I can't
remember where I read that. Does anyone know? Was it
somewhere in the governmentality stuff?

Peter

Peter Winston Fettner
Department of Philosophy,