[Foucault-L] archaeology of savoir - genealogy of conaissance

In his article on Foucault lecture coure "Le pouvoir psychiatrique," Stuart Elden notes that:

we can see how the archaeological and genealogical approaches are different yet complementary formulations, where the genealogy of connaissance is 'the indispensable historical [reverse side] of the archaeology of savoir' (in Elden 2006: 59).

I have been re-reading "Society Must be Defended" and noted that Foucault often used the phrase "genealogy of knowledge" (8ff)

My question is this: is the "knowledge" of these genealogies in SMBD that of "savoir" or "conaissance" (i.e. in the original French).

Regards - Kevin.