Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and the law

Hunt's work will be interesting for you because he poses the question of
why there is an expulsion of the law from Foucault's work, even though
everything he does seem to be impinges on the question of juridical power.

You can also have a look at

Alan Hunt, getting Marx and Foucaultn into bed together, Journal of law and
society, Vol. 31, No. 4 decmber, 2004

Margrit Shildrick, Transgressing the law with foucault and derrida: some
reflections on anomalous embodiment, Critical Quarterly Vol. 47, No.3

Ascanio Piomelli, *395 FOUCAULT'S APPROACH TO POWER: ITS ALLURE AND LIMITS
FOR COLLABORATIVE LAWYERING, Utah Law Review 2004

Lawrence