[Foucault-L] Foucault 2.0

Hello Everyone, it's my first post. I'm really interested in Foucault and I plan to continue a line of study that directly deals with him. I was just in the bookstore and I saw a new book out called Foucault 2.0. I'd never seen the book before, so I figured I'd check it out. Has anyone read this book and have anything to say about? I just would like to get the scoop for people a little more involved that myself. The premise seemed to take very literally Foucault's contradictions in thought... which is something he addresses and basically casts aside because it's a very weak way to penetrate his thought. I'd love to hear responses.

Adam Johnson
Hampshire College