[Foucault-L] Introduction

Hello,

I guess, as a new member, I am supposed to introduce
myself briefly.

I am a Ph.D student in Sociology. I am interested in
the sociology of the space and the body, and the
relationship between power-space-surveillance and the
construction of the sexual identities, especially in
the context of western neo-liberal societies. In this
vein, Foucault's works, of course, have been very
influential for me and I will most likely take his
theories as the main theoretical ground in my thesis.

For now, cheers and I will be looking forward to
thinking and sharing with this group!

I.